-Bisexual - I went on my first date with a girl! >> 2022

What does bisexual mean?
The term “bisexual” is used to describe a person who experiences emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to, or engages in romantic or sexual relationships with, more than one sex or gender.
https://ift.tt/k1z2drt

It feels so nice to have my feelings validated that i am, in fact, very bi after today. We hung out and we talked and we spent time together and omg i can't wait till i see her again! Nothing happened, as it was only our first date and we're both kinda new to this whole dating thing, we just hugged and i didn't want to let her go. I hope I could keep this going because it was so nice and omg it was the best thing ever.

Sorry for the rant, but I am just so happy and i wanted to share my feelings with someone.

submitted by /u/burner1301
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments