-Bisexual - Therapist question >> 2022

https://ift.tt/7KYiAqD

I was inspired to post this after reading another post about positive therapy experiences, and I’m wondering if anyone has had negative experiences.

I have a friend who identifies as something other than straight and their therapist tells them that they are not, and invalidates their feelings for same sex people.

The thing is that I’ve realized that many of their issues are a byproduct of struggling to come to terms with their sexuality, and I don’t think that they see that the therapist is causing them to suppress rather than address and develop healthy coping tools for the root of their crisis.

Has any one else experienced this themselves?

submitted by /u/Upper-Tumbleweed-854
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments