Obstetrics - Chlamydia help

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/uEJhCoO

My experience over Obstetrics "Chlamydia help"

So my boyfriend was diagnosed With chlamydia today who we think came from a past partner of his. We have been dating for a year, and both experienced no symptoms until his lymph nodes started swelling. I of course am going to assume i as well have chlamydia and I went to get tested. I went to my local AnyLabTestNow and did what I needed. My question is do they write prescriptions, and if not what do I do from there? I’m trying to leave my parents insurance out of it as they are very judgmental about these things. Also, if I end up having to pay for the treatment out of pocket, does anyone have an idea what cost is like without insurance?

submitted by /u/Mbmbmbmbmb5
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments