Obstetrics - How long after DEPO shot should ovulation return?

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/lKhV5AN

My experience over Obstetrics "How long after DEPO shot should ovulation return?"

so I got one depo shot over a year ago right after delivery of my baby. my cycles are still alittle irregular in length but in just worried that it may have permanently destroyed my ability to have another baby. is there anything I can do to ease my mind? would going to an OBGYN be worth it?

submitted by /u/xMasterShyBeastx
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments