Obstetrics - Question about salpingectomy:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Question about salpingectomy"

Hi! I’m new here.. I have a question, I got a salpingectomy in June. I had one period the 26th to the 2nd and I haven’t gotten a period since. I don’t see my OB until the end of next month, and I am worried. Should I be worried? Take this to my primary meanwhile?

submitted by /u/usernametaken0213
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments