Intermittent fasting results 1 month


In doing the fast correctly and ensuring that it is aligning with your mind, body and soul–you can expect a good weight loss of anywhere between 2 to 6 kgs a month with excellent inch loss and increase in energy levels and brain function.16-Dec-2020

 usually whenever I have big assignments I don’t care for my weight or fitness and eat whatever I want while being very much invested in my work. So I was at a max at 70 kgs bc I hadn’t worked out in over a month

Normally, my workout consisted of 15 mins jump rope ie 5200 skips appx, 15 min strength training and 30 minutes of dance. All of these 5 times a week. But I could not lose weight past 67 or 68.

Then I came upon Intermittent Fasting and it sounded something I might wanna try. So I opted for the 16:8 IF but usually I end up fasting for 18–20 hours. I feel hungry mostly during nights but it passes away soon. If it lingers a bit longer I drink some hot camomile tea or green tea which helps instantly.

So I slightly reduced my workout. I still jump rope for 15 mins before breaking my fast, usually around 1 or 2, then before my big meal around 6 or 7 I do 10 mins of strength training and cardio or dance for 15 minutes.




 

Self-Pleasuring and Men's Health - Many Benefits 

 

  Most men are aware that age-old religious and cultural taboos around self-pleasuring are founded partly on the false premise that the practice of solo play is somehow bad for a man’s health. While certain extreme techniques or a jerking habit so frequent that it interferes with other aspects of a man’s life pose health problems, most men don’t need to worry about the frequency or technique with which they enjoy self-gratification. Though it’s fairly common knowledge today that the practice isn’t unhealthy, men may be unaware of the many ways in which it benefits overall health and, specifically, male organ health. The following benefits of self-pleasuring can help men revel even more in this favorite pastime.

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments