Obstetrics - Bearing down during orgasm:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Bearing down during orgasm"

Cross posting from r/sex...

In searching I haven't found where this topic is brought up because it is undesirable. I (F) "push" during PIV sex/orgasm. This is undesirable for two reasons...

  1. My partner can't stay inside when this happens. So sex has changed from losing count in minutes to drawn out sessions where eventually we give up, both unsatisfied and incredibly frustrated.

  2. I have uterine prolapse, and this seems to be making it worse despite physical therapy.

I've been in pelvic floor PT and she said you can't really control the muscles during orgasm. I started a new job and haven't been able to get back to see her, but as my pelvic floor muscles have been getting stronger this is getting worse and worse. I'm going to try to get another appointment but I'm moving out of state in a month so it could be a while... Hoping someone has some kind of ideas I can try in the interim. Thanks.

submitted by /u/MyAltRedAccount
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments