Obstetrics - Regular cycle suddenly shorter 30F:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Regular cycle suddenly shorter 30F"

For about the last year I've had a 30 day cycle (had a baby 20 months ago, BF and my cycle started back about 5 months PP). I track my cycle in an app, and was regular for years prior to baby (31 days then).

Last cycle my period started after 28 days, 2 days early. This cycle after 27 days.

This has NEVER happened before, and I'm only 30... Everything else is the same. I'm super in tune with my body. 100% not early mc. Sure I'm stressed, but I'm always stressed. I've never started early from stress and I've been under way worse stress.

I did 100% cut out BF about 2 months ago, but I was down to twice/day then only once/day for a while... Could this cause this? Of course the Internet says perimenopause, but I'm too young for that... right...?

submitted by /u/PureKatie
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments