-Bisexual - Advice needed :/ >> 2022

https://ift.tt/AHrKkx7

I am bisexual and engaged in a hetero relationship, During some rocky times (a few months ago) I thought I had developed feelings for a female friend of mine (also bi). at the time I was honest w both of them - to him about my feelings for her and to her that I needed space bc I was confused about our friendship and what I wanted. They were both as understanding as can be. I still choose him over her. We’re not perfect but I love him v much and I’ve finally come to a place where I’m ready and excited about our wedding. I really don’t have interest in her like that anymore. At the time I feel like I was really nervous about the commitment and still felt like I was lacking things in my current relationship.

This was a few months ago and I’ve made pace w it but flirting from her side has increased 10x. I even got validation from a close friend of mine who completely agreed that she was acting way too interested in me. She always asks me to come to her bedroom when I come over to hangout and she always tries with flirty touching and hand holding and compliments. It makes me uncomfortable but I want to keep my friend and I feel guilty for creating this situation. She knows that I am committed to my relationship and excited for my wedding so idk why she would act so overtly flirty. My friend thinks I should confront her again. What should I do?

submitted by /u/yazulli
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments