-Obstetrics - Question regarding Plan B and future cycles >> 2022

https://ift.tt/vrb3x7z

Last month, because of weather issues I wasn’t able to get my new birth control pills on time and started my first week of pills late. I had a sexual encounter that I felt warranted taking Plan B for (since I knew missing pills in the first week of a new pack meant that I wasn’t protected) and continued taking my birth control. Four weeks later during my placebo week, I had my period like normal. Now, two weeks after that, I’m bleeding again. It’s a very small amount of blood and I’m not experiencing any sort of cramps or other PMS symptoms.

I’m wondering if I’m having a “period” due to hormone changes from Plan B and if so,should I expect another (probably light?) period at my typical time during my placebo week or not? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Nakahashi2123
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments