-Bisexual - My (F23) sexuality affects my bf and I feel bad >> 2022

https://ift.tt/vrb3x7z

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years now. We recently moved in together after talking about getting a place for awhile about 30-40 minutes away from our hometown (to be closer to the city). I feel like because I’m away from my hometown and family, I haven’t repressed my sexuality so much and I’ve naturally been considering where it stands in my life. I am definitely attracted to both men and women, but I find myself going back and forth between which one I like more. I feel bad for my boyfriend because there are times I crave a woman and I’m not interested in sex with a man. Like even though I do love him, I just won’t be feeling it sexually, and this can last for several weeks. Sometimes the thought of male genitalia turns me on, but other times it repulses me. I know this is obviously not fair to him. He deserves a partner who is attracted to him all the time. My bisexuality is somewhat new to me (I always knew it was there, but some inner biphobia played a role) and I’m wondering if this can be salvaged if I make sense of things. Is this going back and forth like a pendulum normal? Does anyone else feel that the level of their sexual attraction wavers? I’m feeling a little confused about it all and would appreciate some input.

submitted by /u/post_verone
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments