-Bisexual - AM I BISEXUAL? >> 2022

What does bisexual mean?
The term “bisexual” is used to describe a person who experiences emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to, or engages in romantic or sexual relationships with, more than one sex or gender.
https://ift.tt/eGhgzQk

Im confused on what bisexuality really is. I still consider myself straight guy. I like being a guy, looking like a straight guy, feeling like a straight guy. But the thing is, I fell in love with my (straight) guy bestfriend, and ever since i get confused on my sexuality. I still like women, romantically and sexually, but I cant help myself drool for my best friend, date him and maybe have sex with him. I don't get these feeling from other guys no matter how good they look, its just him. Do I consider myself Bi or what?

submitted by /u/Ayong-
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments