-Bisexual - I want to come out to my foreign, religious grandmother. Advice? >> 2022

https://ift.tt/brQxvMs

I recently met the most beautiful girl. From the looks of things, there is a chance I will make her my girlfriend.

Though there is one small issue. I never came out to my religious grandmother, who happens to LIVE with our family.

For context, she grew up in the rural mountains of Puerto Rico with limited education. Religion is her passion. Growing up, I had a lot of self hate about being bisexual from the stuff I heard in church, about how being gay was a sin and that you will go to hell. My grandmother has said this stuff too. She isn’t hateful, but she is a stubborn person. She may nag me about it a lot.

Does anyone have any personal experiences or advice on how I should approach her with this? I’m kind of nervous.

submitted by /u/mixedchica
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments