-Bisexual - Insecurities: I don’t get compliments from women or men and it’s affecting my self-esteem >> 2022

What does bisexual mean?
The term “bisexual” is used to describe a person who experiences emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to, or engages in romantic or sexual relationships with, more than one sex or gender.
https://ift.tt/eGhgzQk

Just as the title says really. I feel like my insecurities have deepened because I don’t get hit on or compliments from women OR men.. my friends and family try and reassure me that I’m pretty but I don’t believe them because I don’t ever get complimented or approached. It makes me feel like some anomaly because no one finds me attractive. Does anyone else have the same problem or ways they have fixed insecurities like this?

submitted by /u/blackwindynights
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments