-Bisexual - Nervous to date men (as a woman) >> 2022

https://ift.tt/CB42bXd

I have had a lot of confusion about my gender and sexuality over the years...I thought I was nonbinary for quite some time and I also identified as a lesbian for a long time. Now I know I am a bisexual cis woman and I want to date men but I haven't dated a boy since I was in early high school lmao

I just feel nervous/self conscious about it I guess? I present very feminine but idk with my mannerisms and with my history of only dating women for the last ~7 years I feel like I just don't know how to be with guys and it seems daunting and I have a weird worry about being "too queer".

I think being scared of men in the past contributed to why I didn't realize I was bi, and I don't feel scared of men anymore but I have spent so long not viewing men as an option that I just feel kind of lost now lol. I know I should probably just jump in and go on some dates and see how things go but has anyone had any similar experience or have some advice? Am I just overthinking it?

submitted by /u/mantis_princess
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments