-Bisexual - Opinions on bi people saying the F and D slurs? >> 2022

What does bisexual mean?
The term “bisexual” is used to describe a person who experiences emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to, or engages in romantic or sexual relationships with, more than one sex or gender.
https://ift.tt/GKey6N1

It’s not that I really care to use the words I’m just curious on your opinions.

I’ve heard people say if you’re “”straight passing”” you shouldn’t say it. But I think that’s kinda fucked up like, what is straight passing? You can’t assume someone’s sexuality based on what they look like or who they’re dating.

The other thing is, a homophobic person is not going to discern between a bi person and a gay person. Especially if that person is in a same sex relationship. They’re going to call you a slur either way so I guess I don’t really follow when gay people say we shouldn’t reclaim it.

submitted by /u/Separate_Tangelo7138
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments