-Bisexual - My boyfriend and I recently tried bisex swing. >> 2022

What does bisexual mean?
The term “bisexual” is used to describe a person who experiences emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to, or engages in romantic or sexual relationships with, more than one sex or gender.
https://ift.tt/GKey6N1

some time ago we began to meet with a bi couple in the form of boys separately, girls separately. In the last meeting, we decided all together. it was cool. I cum a few times when I was with another girl at 69, I was on top, my boyfriend fucked me from behind and i make another guy periodically blowjob. the most high was when I was fucked from two sides, and the other girl licked my pussy ... You had mmff and what did you remember the most?

submitted by /u/voxsupra1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments