-Bisexual - Can I be bi if I’ve only had one girl crush??? >> 2022



(Very confused teen here so bear with me lol) I’ve posted this elsewhere before but I think it’s better I ask here.

I’m 15F and I’ve only had crushes on guys until 8th grade. This is when I started to develop feelings for my friend (let’s call her M). M is bisexual and I knew this at the time. It started with glances at her and just finding her pretty. However that slowly turned into a full on crush. This lasted I want to say at least 6 months? I don’t exactly remember. Since that crush I’ve had very limited feelings for girls. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are feeling butterflies in one scene of the newest Wonder Woman movie, and feeling really attracted to one of my female characters for a day.

At the time I kinda thought I was bi and came out to a few people. But then I started to doubt it HARD and left wondering if those were just one off things and I’m actually just straight since those are the only experiences I really remember.

However last week when I was thinking about people I know in the LGBTQ+ community, M came to mind. And I was- excited? Like those old feelings came back and i was kinda happy she was bi cuz I could be with her? (I have no intention of acting on those feelings tho, I’m in a relationship)

Idk, it made me question things again. Sorry for this really long winded rant lol. I’d just really like some input

submitted by /u/Anon-Eggss
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments