-Bisexual - Desperately in need of advice >> 2022

https://ift.tt/CB42bXd

So before I start, I should mention that I am not out yet, but I’m feeling pretty comfortable with being bi. I’m a pretty introvert person, which is probably the reason why I’m not out yet. My parents and family would be pretty accepting I believe, so I’m not really afraid of their reaction, but more about being seen as nothing but my sexual orientation.

Anyhow, last weekend I was getting bored and hopped on Grindr, as one does. This guy starts texting me and we start talking. He is one year younger than me and we both just graduated and started our first job. We talked about how we both were happy to be out of school and no longer having to follow online courses. It was really going well. It was aso quite refreshing talking to someone on Grindr who just wanted to talk. We exchange pics, and he is 100% my type. He also complimented the picture is send. Anyhow I go grab something to drink and eat, and when I take my phone again, the chat is gone. I didn’t understand, so I quickly made a second account to see if he deleted his or just blocked me. Within seconds he sends me a new message. I confess to him that we were just chatting and apologize if I said something wrong. He immediately apologizes and says he is struggling with himself and the whole Grindr thing. So we both confess that this is the first normal conversation we have had over this app. The next day, I send him a message on how he is feeling, but unfortunately, no answer. Later that night the chat disappeared again.

The thing is that before chatting on Grindr, I had seen his profile on tinder so I knew his name, and it turned out, he was a school friend of one of my best childhood friends. I was however in a different school so I never met him. Because I’m really good with remembering names and I really liked him upon first seeing his profile, I remembered him and even looked him up on social media. Since having this little convo on grindr, i really can’t stop thinking about him. Everyone else seems mediocre compared to him. So it goes without saying that I really want to chat with him again, unfortunately I don’t know if I should try following him on insta or what else to do. Maybe over time he won’t turn out to be perfect for me, but I feel like I can’t let this opportunity slip away. Any advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Ronidini
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments