Obstetrics - PLS HELP ME IM SO STRESSED could i be pregnant??:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "PLS HELP ME IM SO STRESSED could i be pregnant??"

Okay so two weeks ago my boyfriend and I were getting intimate and he rubbed his penis on my vulva for five to ten seconds. We have never had sex nor are we planning on it this just happened and I stopped it as soon as I noticed. He wasn’t close to ejaculating and he didn’t penetrate at all. He also says he didn’t precum but I’m still scared. (If it helps he ejaculated an hour before and he urinated after so I’m guessing precum wouldn’t have much sperm in it but idk?) I’ve read everywhere on the internet that this can cause pregnancy and Im so scared now. I am an extremely paranoid person and I’ve been having a lot of stress and anxiety attacks over this. This happened on the 12th day of my cycle so around my fertile time which is stressing me a lot more. Day before yesterday marked exactly two weeks since this happened and I took a pregnancy test which showed negative but I’ve heard pregnancy tests may not be accurate that soon. What’s stressing me more is that I’ve been having really bad thigh cramps and gas since Tuesday and I threw up twice yesterday (however I was really stressed this entire week and had anxiety attacks before throwing up and I’ve barely been eating as well but still nausea showing up did not help my anxiety at all). I’ve spent this entire morning sobbing over this and I’m so insanely stressed bc i’ve read these are symptoms of implantation. My period is due in the next few days and I’m so scared I won’t get it. Thigh pain is a big symptom for me during my period but I never experience it this early (like a weekish before) which keeps making me think it was implantation. Im so stressed I won’t get my period I’m very regular and Ive never skipped so it’ll be really concerning to me if I do skip it this time. This will never happen again and I regret it a lot, Ill be extremely careful from now on. I just want to hear from someone about what the chance of getting pregnant is in my case and please help me out if you can Im genuinely really anxious and depressed over this. Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShape58
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments