Obstetrics - I am too scared to test if my birth control is working:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "I am too scared to test if my birth control is working"

I've been using Nikki birth control pills for maybe nine months or now. Me and my partner have been using condoms along with the birth control, but we want to try not using condoms anymore. I'm to scared to try cause I don't want to risk pregnancy. I'm not scared about stds because we've only ever been with each other, has anyone had an experience like this or has any advice?

submitted by /u/MookieByrd
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments