Obstetrics - Help, I had sex before my period, I need advice please thanks:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Help, I had sex before my period, I need advice please thanks"

On June 11th I went to the bathroom I noticed brown discharge, I'm already expecting my period. I had sex later that day, he used condom but when he was pulling out, half of the condom got stuck in my vagina, the rim is outside my vagina. I haven't had sex for a long time, my last was when I was 20 years old, I'm now 37 years old. The sex was very painful, I bled a lot. Today is June 13th, my discharge is still brown and not a lot red discharge coming out. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? I'm to scared right now, I appreciate the advice, thanks!

submitted by /u/AyenKurenai
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments