Obstetrics - Is my cycle irregular?

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/LI4F62w

My experience over Obstetrics "Is my cycle irregular?"

Is my cycle irregular?

Hello, I was reading online about what constitutes an irregular cycle and saw this from ACOG:

  • “Irregular” periods in which cycle length varies by more than 7 to 9 days

I have experienced at least one of these in the last 12 months. I have attached a graphic of my last 12 cycles. Any insight would be really appreciated!

Note: I got Covid about one week after my 34 day cycle in month 9 concluded. I think that may be why I had an unusually short cycle of 20 days for that month.

My last 12 cycles

submitted by /u/thinkingDummy10
[link] [comments]


" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments