Obstetrics - Can I get an IUD inserted if I have an active yeast infection?

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/yIjGWN6

My experience over Obstetrics "Can I get an IUD inserted if I have an active yeast infection?"

Next week I’m getting my IUD replaced and I think I have a yeast infection. I If it’s not gone by then can I still get my IUD inserted? It takes MONTHS to get into my gynecologist so I really don’t want to miss this appointment.

submitted by /u/ildomilo
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments