Obstetrics - I don’t know what’s wrong with my body

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/yIjGWN6

My experience over Obstetrics "I don’t know what’s wrong with my body"

So I first started having weird symptoms like yellow vaginal discharge and a sour like smell. So I went to my doctor and got tested for stds and came positive for chamlydia. I took my pills for 7 days and so did my partner. A week after I’ve finished all my pills I started having symptoms again and so I scheduled another appointment with the doctor and she referred me to an Obgyn. I met and consulted with them and they said it was too early to retest for chamlydia because it could come out positive. Than weeks later I still had them so I made another appointment and got tested for bacterial vaginitis and it came out negative and they also said they tested for chamlydia and it was negative. But I still have the freaking symptoms so idk what’s happening with my body. I have a weird smell and my discharge is like a little yellow. But I have nothing so idk.

submitted by /u/curiousasalways10
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments