Obstetrics - Experiencing a medically assisted miscarriage now (MMC at 9+3, measured 6+3). Took misoprostol vaginally on Friday and again Saturday (24 hours later). Had cramping but not much bleeding, more like spotting. Bleeding a bit more now but wondering if I’m going to need a D&C?

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/yIjGWN6

My experience over Obstetrics "Experiencing a medically assisted miscarriage now (MMC at 9+3, measured 6+3). Took misoprostol vaginally on Friday and again Saturday (24 hours later). Had cramping but not much bleeding, more like spotting. Bleeding a bit more now but wondering if I’m going to need a D&C?"

Like the title says, I’d like to avoid a D&C as I’ve gone through one before and hated the experience. I’m going to get a US on 4/4 to confirm everything is gone but the anxiety has been chewing away at me.

My obgyn isn’t returning my calls and it wasn’t her that did my scan, it was another doc that diagnosed the MMC during my viability scan and she is also unreachable.

submitted by /u/mysweetpatoutie
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments