Obstetrics - Where are the Skene's glands?

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/uEJhCoO

My experience over Obstetrics "Where are the Skene's glands?"

Hi! I've been trying to learn about my own anatomy and I have a few questions. I've tried to search for a cross section with the Skene's glands, but I've seen at least three different versions. I don’t know where they are, or what they look like. Are they little dots, tubes, balls? If an actual gynecologist could draw them on this picture, it would be much appreciated! https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/Female_anatomy_with_g-spot.svg/1996px-Female_anatomy_with_g-spot.svg.png

If you could also color the urethral sponge, that would be awesome, I seem to be only able to find simplified pictures of that, not integrated in the cross section of the whole system. A secondary question, what is the part they colored purple here between the urethra and vagina? Is it the Skene's gland? Is it the urethral sponge? Is the urethral sponge in front of it, closer to the urethra, and that’s something else?

submitted by /u/EatPrayLoveLife
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments