Obstetrics - Is this most likely pregnancy?

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/lKhV5AN

My experience over Obstetrics "Is this most likely pregnancy?"

I had sex during my period with the assumption that I wouldn’t get pregnant because the odds are so low. Anyway, the 28th of March (my period ended the 21s or the 20th of March and started the 18th of March) I had some spotting (bright red), but I haven’t gotten my period yet. I’ve been very hungry and I’ve had some cramping, so it feels like I’ll be getting my period. It isn’t even April yet though. Is it likely that I’m pregnant or am I just being paranoid? My periods do tend to be irregular. I’m 24 by the way.

submitted by /u/333Anonymous715
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments