Obstetrics - Question

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/lKhV5AN

My experience over Obstetrics "Question"

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting in here, I am 41 years old and was just diagnosed with a endometrium lining of 19mm. My gyno scheduled me for a biopsy in three weeks to check if everything is OK. I googled thick endometrium lining and of course bad stuff came out such as cancer. I'm peri-menopausal according to my gyno so I'm just wondering if this happens sometimes as we get closer to menopause. I'm just a nervous wreck and these next three weeks will seem like an eternity. I don't have any symptoms such as irregular bleeding, bad cramps, or anything out of the ordinary, just bloating sometimes. Just wondering if any other ladies have been diagnosed with a thicker than normal endometrium and what was the reason. Thanks in advance for any input.

submitted by /u/Fit_Turnover_6957
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments