Obstetrics - Is this normal ? Year after ovary removal surgery..

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/yIjGWN6

My experience over Obstetrics "Is this normal ? Year after ovary removal surgery.."

Last year I had an ovary removed. I had a cyst that ruptured, and due to excessive bleeding they had to remove it.

More recently, I start to feel this dull and sharp pain in my left lower abdomen when I’m on my menstrual cycle or more…before it happens.

Not sure if I’ve become more hypersensitive on it because the pain then was brutal. But is the full ache/ dull feeling something normal? Other than that my menstrual is normal.

submitted by /u/bodaciousTEAspiller
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments