Obstetrics - Noticeable lump in lower right abdomen? >> 2022

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/16TYuRC

My experience over Obstetrics "Noticeable lump in lower right abdomen?"

21F, 5’4, 125lbs, on Junel Fe 1/20 for a few months, I’ve noticed a lump in my lower right abdomen midway between my belly button and right hip bone. When I palpate I can feel something solid and somewhat elongated. Haven’t had sex since December and I’ve taken pregnancy tests since then (just precautionary) and all negative. Had my withdrawal bleed two weeks ago, no unusual pregnancy symptoms but some normal symptoms from the birth control. There’s a history of fibroids in my family, not uterine that I’m aware of, but it’s concerning me. When I push down there is some tenderness in that area. Before birth control I’ve had a history of irregular periods (between 4-8 months between, and they were very light). I also took the time to feel my cervix and it’s firm, and probably high placement.

I’m calling my doctors office tomorrow to get seen because the lump has been there, since I’ve noticed, for a few weeks now. I would think a HPT would’ve been positive if it’s ectopic but I want some reassurance or an idea of what I’m dealing with until tomorrow. Not necessarily a diagnosis.

submitted by /u/ParticleOutbreak
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments