Obstetrics - tampon and folliculitis >> 2022

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/16TYuRC

My experience over Obstetrics "tampon and folliculitis"

so, female, 19, 140, no meds no alcohol no smoking!

i am on my period (unfortunately) and decided i needed to buck up and use a tampon (tampax pearl, regular).

my flow (from light, mild, to heavy) is somewhere between mild-heavy.

something that scares me is that TSS is caused by staph bacteria. i am also a girl who had folliculitis on the back of my thighs (which i know can be caused by staph.) it freaks me out, and i don’t know if that necessarily increases the risk knowing i carry staph like that, or if i am being a hypochondriac.

all advice is appreciated :)

submitted by /u/hurricanes2
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments