Obstetrics - Question about IUD removal >> 2022

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/16TYuRC

My experience over Obstetrics "Question about IUD removal"

I got my iud removed on Tuesday and had a very light period the week before removal that ended Monday. For two days after the removal I had no bleeding.

Day three and I am having very heavy bleeding and clotting with cramping. It feels like the periods I had before the iud. Could this be another period considering I just had one last week? Or just bleeding from the removal?

I’m ttc so trying to track ovulation is a bit tricky with the possible double period.

submitted by /u/Bbaker9996
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments