Obstetrics - need help!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "need help!"

so i’ve had symptoms of a yeast infection for a while now. i’ve gotten tested for yeast infection, bv, and stds but they have all came back negative! Although i haven’t tested positive of any of these my first obgyn doctor prescribed me fluconazole which didn’t help. Also i haven’t gotten a full check up bc they said i’m “too young” to get a pap smear. So i decided to go to a different obgyn doctor and again my test came back negative but was prescribed a vaginal cream. This also didn’t work. They later prescribed me metronidazole for incase i had bv and to no surprise it also didn’t work. At this point i don’t know what to do. Should i ask my current obgyn doctor to get a pap smear done? Am i asking for the wrong test to be done? I just really need help bc i don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/webofnothinggg
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments