Obstetrics - Pain right after sex that lasts for 20 minutes:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Pain right after sex that lasts for 20 minutes"

As the title says. I'm 22 and my significant other and I have been trying to concieve for about a year with no luck. Not sure if it matters or not but I missed my period for 3 months last time. I had blood tests with nothing abnormal. Well for the last 3 or 4 days everytime we have sex as soon as he finishes and we stop within 5 minutes pain sets in. Lower abdominal, stabbing cramps begin along with cramps around my vaginal hole and my butthole. I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was negative. I'd say I'm about 14 dpo right now. What could it be? If I still have these pains after my period I will make an appointment.

submitted by /u/holmesk4
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments