Obstetrics - Small flap inside vagina:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Small flap inside vagina"

Hi, I’m writing this on behalf of my wife.

Today, I was playing with her vulva and while spreading it apart I noticed a small flap (very tiny) inside her vaginal opening which moved back and forth based on how I moved the vulva.

It looked like a little flap that went back and forth or like a a piece of skin that has been cut and is loose, but still attached.

What could this be??

Thanks.

submitted by /u/xXAcurateXx
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments