Obstetrics - (23f) Can you spot the uterus?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "(23f) Can you spot the uterus?"

Ok hear me out lol! I always had a pretty good idea of where my ovaries and uterus are, but once I tried finding it on this X Ray, I am totally stumped! Can anyone here see it? (This was taken while I was on my period & had a tampon in at the time of that helps.)

I know a normal, plain old x Ray is probably one of the least helpful ways to view the uterus (lol) but I got this recently and was genuinely just curious. I’ve never gotten an ultrasound. Please be nicex Ray

submitted by /u/trippy4660
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments