Obstetrics - My doctor switched my birth control:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "My doctor switched my birth control"

I have been taking blisovi 24 fe for the past few years which has 4 sugar pills for the “off” days. I just realized on week 3 of my new pack of birth control that it is blisovi fe 1/20, which has 7 sugar pills. I don’t know how I missed this but it’s probably because I only pull the page of pills half way out of the sleeve to pop one out. I just realized this now as I start the next row tomorrow (the sugar pills). I’m just confused and a little frazzled. Am I still protected? Will there be different side effects with this? Will I even notice a change?

submitted by /u/wind0w-sill
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments