Obstetrics - Is it rude to have unprotected sex before an annual exam?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is it rude to have unprotected sex before an annual exam?"

I'm actively trying to get pregnant. I have an annual exam (just my regular yearly checkup) on Thursday, should ovulate on Saturday. Generally I've been trying to have sex every other day until ovulation but I also don't want to be rude to my gyno. Should I abstain from sex on Wednesday to make sure there isn't any sperm hanging out when I get my pap? How long do the little swimmers stay in the pool after the party ends?

submitted by /u/heeeeeeeeeresjohnny
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments