Obstetrics - Vomit thirty mins after BC pill:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Vomit thirty mins after BC pill"

I take my birth control every night at 9. I took my pill tonight at 9pm, and at 9:20 I threw up (stomach but). Since I threw up so quick after taking my pill, I took the pill for tomorrow as that’s what onlime said to do. Now that I’ve taken tonight’s pill and tmr, do I just continue on my pack as normal, now I am just a day ahead. So instead of taking Tuesday tomorrows I will be taking the Wednesday pill. Since I took Tuesday’s pill after vomiting the one from tonight (Monday). How do I continue the pack

submitted by /u/Heavy_Argument_4990
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments