Obstetrics - Positive test but no gestational sac:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Positive test but no gestational sac"

31F LMP May 2nd

I use a period tracker app which predicted my ovulation on May 25th. My partner and I were irresponsible and had sex that day because I neglected to check the app ahead of time. So I skipped June’s period which the app said was due on the 9th, took 4 at home tests since then and 1 (Clearblue) came out positive today, but 3 generics (Walmart) were negative. I also had a pelvic ultrasound due to cervical pain last week, which showed no gestational sac. If I am in fact pregnant, when does the sac typically appear? I am seeking a termination but live in Texas where you cannot terminate past 6 weeks.

Edit: forgot to add, ultrasound showed left ovary was twice as large as the right but have not gotten official results back from my doctor.

submitted by /u/Fluid_Lion7357
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments