Obstetrics - RN to OB-GYN?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "RN to OB-GYN?"

Hello everyone!

While new to Reddit, I’ll keep this as brief as I can!

I’m an LPN nearly complete with the RN (ADN) program in December. I’ve become very fond of obstetrics and the process and nursing care of reproduction and babies. I’m just curious on where to begin, how that is going to affect me, how this even transpires and so much more (via the threads).

Anyone; doctors, med students, nurses etc., have any tips, words of wisdom, encouragement, inspiration, advice, etc? Any positive commentary would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!💕😀

submitted by /u/OBehaveRN
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments