Obstetrics - Concerned:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Concerned"

Hi there, I just want to preface this post with there might be a little TMI but not for no reason! So last month June 9th, I got my Nexplanon taken out of my arm, and started back on the pill June 12th. I have finished the whole first pack except the sugar pills. Last night I had sex for the first time since having my Nexplanon removed and we used a condom at first but then we took it off. There was a decent amount of pre cum in the condom but he never actually finished, at all. But I went ahead and took a plan B, should I be concerned?? I took the plan B less than 2 hours after we finished. I haven't really bled since I got my Nexplanon taken out either except for one day. What do you guys think??

submitted by /u/Mindless_Muscle_7378
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments