Obstetrics - Bleeding for 3 weeks now:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Bleeding for 3 weeks now"

2F, 5'6, 130 pounds, Caucasian, period has been around for 3 weeks, HX of repeat Csections, pancreatitis, and no gallbladder, no medications, do not smoke, do not drink.

Hello :)

I started my period three weeks ago and I have not stopped it :( I did have a chemical pregnancy (I do IVF) however, I had two chemical pregnancies in the past year before this one and always have had a normal (albeit heavier) period.

This time, the bleeding will not stop :( on top of that, I developed COVID three weeks ago and I was quite sick.

I have had chronic stomach pain and bathroom issues for 6 years that just never go away. I am always tired. My bones will hurt. My head will hurt. And ultimately, I typically never feel good. About half of every week, I am so fatigued it is a chore to move!

Three weeks ago, when I had to go to the ER for being so sick (found out it was COVID) I had protein in my urine and bacteria (I DO have UTIs WAY too often no matter what I do). I also had lower (or they said) WBC at 3.2. my period at the time had just started.

No history of PCOS, Endo, or any other womanly issue. My hormones are generally fine and within the normal range.

I cannot get into my OBGYN for a bit however, I am getting a BIT concerned. The blood is clotty here and there, red/dark in color. No other (thankfully) issues down there.

I usually have 30-32 day cycles religiously with 5 day cycles (since I was 18).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/lovethelifeulive
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments