Obstetrics - Lactating and not pregnant:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Lactating and not pregnant"

I have a doctor appointment next week. But I was checking my boobs like I do every once in a while for lumps and when I pressed on them both white and clear sticky fluid came out. I freaked out because I’m not pregnant. I’m on Yaz birth control, I was last sexually active in January and has since taken multiple pregnancy tests including one this morning. So i am worried that I have breast cancer or I’m secretly pregnant which will devastate me as I know I don’t want kids. Has anyone had this happen? Any idea? I’m just more so looking for comfort.

submitted by /u/Mb8sudcl
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments