Obstetrics - Smoking before Pap Smear:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Smoking before Pap Smear"

This is so random but I am nervous for my first pap smear so I was thinking of smoking weed before the test to ease my nerves. I am worried this would somehow affect the pap smear in some way. So basically would I be able to smoke before without it "ruining" the test in some way?

submitted by /u/cautiousgusgus
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments