Obstetrics - Should I take a plan b:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Should I take a plan b"

I had sex last night with a guy. I’m on yasmin and we used a condom but it slipped off and he finished inside me. Normally i wouldn’t care but my air went out in my house and I believe it’s been up to 80 degrees. I don’t really know but it hasn’t felt super hot to me. Either way I worry about efficacy. I live in the south so it’s hard to get an abortion and I’d have to go out of state. So I want to take care of myself before anything happens. Should I take a plan b to be safe?

submitted by /u/Mb8sudcl
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments