Obstetrics - Two days of irregular bleeding, and now another two. Please help!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Two days of irregular bleeding, and now another two. Please help!"

Hi! I am a 23 year old sexually active female, not currently on birth control*. My typical 5 day period ended on the 25th, and my partner and I had sex on the 26th. On the 27th, I noticed I was bleeding again, very similar to my normal flow each month. This lasted for two days. My partner and I did not have sex again until the 4th, and on the 5th I began bleeding again. I am still bleeding and today is slightly heavier than it was yesterday. I don’t seem to have any other period-like symptoms other than very minor cramping. Anyone have any ideas as to what’s going on? I have an OBGYN appointment scheduled for the 20th but I would love to any sort of insight sooner rather than later.

  • I am not currently on birth control, but was ready to start back and took two pills on the 29th & 30th (then forgot). I would say this could be the reason why, but it doesn’t explain the bleeding from the 27th-28th.
submitted by /u/madisonbeans
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments