Obstetrics - would sti symptoms show up within 5 days?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "would sti symptoms show up within 5 days?"

I am 19 and have recently gotten out of a 2 year relationship. I started taking loloestrin fe 5 days before I hooked up with two different men last week which is very unlike me. I did get tested for tric/chlamydia/ a few months ago and tested negative. 2 days after the first hookup I started having a dull ache in my vagina. I figured it could be cervical bruising from the rough sex. it has been getting better but today (5 days after the hookup), i noticed brown blood spotting and have been having abdominal pain and the dull ache in my vagina. Could this be a side effect of the loloestrin (today is my 9th day taking the pill) & is it too soon for this is be sti symptoms? It says to wait at least a week for a test and I do not want to test too soon. I am a broke college student & can’t afford to pay for a false negative.

submitted by /u/lavenderdo9
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments