Obstetrics - After abortion question:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "After abortion question"

I had my surgical abortion two weeks ago tomorrow. I bled for a few days after with some brown spotting. I’m not now feeling or spotting before. I’m prone to yeast infections, literally get them ALL the time. I got a yeast infection after but I saw my obgyn on Friday and he prescribed me diflucan. It’s getting better but I have cleanish discharge. My vagina doesn’t smell the best..well the discharge. It’s nothing it hasn’t smelled like before…not FOUL but not the best smell. Could this be sign on infection? No other symptoms. No fever, cramps or bleeding though pads. Should I call my obgyn or the clinic I got my abortion at is this completely normal?

submitted by /u/kayyhargrove
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments